Bryant® Preferred™ Series Central Air Conditioner
Models: 127A, 126B, 123A
With our Preferred central air conditioner, you can cut your utility bills yet still enjoy reliable whole-home comfort. Its up to 17.7 SEER rating delivers energy efficient, economical operation that’s as quiet as running your dishwasher.
- Up to 17.7 SEER and 13.7 EER
- Sound as low as 72 dB (quiet as a dishwasher)
- DuraFlow™ louvered coil guard
- Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration (127A)
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration (126B)
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration (123A)
||Up to 16.5 SEER, Up to 13.7 EER
||10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
||As an ENERGY STAR partner, Bryant has determined that Preferred™ Line Model 127A air conditioners that achieve system combinations of 14.5 SEER and 12 EER or higher meet the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
||As low as 72 dB
||8-pole fan motor
||Thermidistat™, Standard Thermostat
|Cooling Capacity (tons)
||2 – 5
||High and Low
||Powder-coated complete coverage
||DuraFlow™ louvered grille
|Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.